20 March, 2008

Well, here we go. . .

Two days of cleaning and I am beat!!! We are listing our house tomorrow! It is super clean so the photographer can come and take pictures for the listing. Yea! It is finally starting to sink in that we may really move. Now if we can keep it this clean for the showings, we will be set!

I have to go back to work in 10 days. Uhg. NOT looking forward to it. At. All. But the first day is a Sunday, so Jeremy will be able to be with Adeline. 12 hrs is SUCH a long time to be away from my baby. Waaaahhhhhhh!

Adeline goes to the peditrican tomorrow for her 2 month checkup and her first shots. Mom is NOT looking forward to that either. Hopefully she will do fine, I am going to dose her up on Tylenol before we go. . . I will let you know how it turns out.

No comments: