03 March, 2008

What a Week!!

Last week Adeline and I went to Illinois and met Kenzie, Adeline's new cousin! She was born on Feb 22 at 8:08PM, 8 lbs 4 oz!! Mom and baby are doing well.
We did not get out a lot, seems like everyone has been sick and I did not want to expose Adeline and Kenzie to that. I did have 2 interviews at Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center in the Emergency Department, so we will see what they say.

Adeline is starting to have quite the personalitly. She is very vocal about what she likes/does not like. And as Grandma Mary Alice says "Turn it on and turn it off" is pretty much it. . .she can go from crying and squirming to completly happy baby real quick. And the other way too! Grandpa Dale says the apple dosen't fall far from the tree. . .
Here are some pictures!!




1 comment:

joshua said...

I've got to say, because it's true!, that this is one of the very best blogs I've ever visited yet!

Congrats!

PALAVROSSAVRVS REX